Delta Airlines is one of the United States’ most famous legacy carriers. It has its main office in Atlanta port, Georgia, Delta. Read more to know about the check-in policies, baggage policies, and much more!
What is the delta Airlines check-in policy?
The travelers are required to bring their identity card with their boarding pass during the check-in process that is up to 24 hours. You are allowed to check-in before 30 minutes of your flight departure time.
You can check-in through:
- Self-check-in kiosks
- Ticket counter
- Airport curbside counter at the drop-off
Online Check can be done by following these steps:
- Go to your check-in page and visit my trips app or browser
- Enter into your Delta account
- Give your confirmation number
- Print your boarding pass
You can also check-in through the Delta app
- Download the Delta app
- Check-in or login your account
- Register for sky miles account
- Add your number for confirmation
- You will receive your boarding pass
- Print your boarding pass
You can check-in through the Airport kiosk
- Check-in at the airport kiosk.
- After your arrival, enter your SkyMiles number.
- Enter your confirmation number or eTicket number on the desk
- You can print your boarding pass.
You can check-in through the Airport desk
- Reach the airport
- Go to the delta desk counter
- There is an area clearly marked for Delta
- They will print your boarding pass
- You can also ask for your preferred seat
- They will assign as per the availability of the seat.
You can also check-in at the curbside
- You can check-in outside the airport
- As soon as you get out of the car or are dropped off, you will locate a curb.
- You can check your luggage
- Get it checked in
- You will receive a boarding pass from there itself.
What is the time for check-in at the airport?
- You can travel within the US.
- The passenger should be checked in 2 hours before the departure
- Check-in before 30 minutes before departure
- Be ready to board 15 minutes before the flight.
What is the baggage policy at Delta Airlines?
- You can carry on must not exceed 22" x 14" x 9", which is inclusive of wheels and handles.
- It should be under the seat and the overhead cabin by the FAA regulation.
- However, if you feel that you have extra luggage, it could be accommodated by the Airlines if there’s additional space.
How can you book an Delta Airlines flight?
- Visit Delta Airlines official website.
- Go to the flight reservation tab.
- Visit the homepage, where you can search for your Delta flights.
- Write your departure city
- Enter your date of travel.
- Enter the time and location for the airport willing to depart for.
- Choose the flight details according to your preference.
- After filing in the personal information and passport details
- Next, you will need to set up the payment for your flight booking.
- Once you've completed the payment
- You will receive an email with a confirmation number and payment bill.