Book Emirates Airlines Flight Ticket with Hydra Travels
Feel the thrill of traveling with Emirates Airlines and enjoy a comfortable onboard experience. Hydra Travels is the perfect website for availing the best services if you are also looking for Emirates Airlines flight tickets. You can connect with our professionals for assistance on call for Emirates Airlines Reservations and other relevant queries related to the airlines. Our team will guide you on cancelation & refund, baggage, priority check-in, and so many other things.
All about Emirates Airlines :
Emirates Airlines is the primary networking flag carrier in the UAE based in Garhoud, Dubai. It is a subsidiary venture of the Emirates Group owned by the government of Dubai's Investment corporation entity. The airline serves 280 destinations in more than 83 countries across all six inhabited continents. It has over 200 aircraft flying from hubs like Dubai International Airport and Al Maktoum International Airport. Read this blog to learn about check-in policies, luggage policies, and more!
What are the ways to check in?
There are four ways to complete the check-in before you fly with Emirates Airlines
- Web : You can complete the check-in with the help of the browser between 48 hours and 90 minutes before the departure of the flight
- Mobile : You can complete the mobile check-in with the help of the app between 48 hours and 90 minutes before the departure of the flight
- Airport Kiosk : Reach the airport on time and complete the check-in process on your own at the Kiosk Counter.
- Curbside at the airport : Emirates Airlines also give you the option to complete the check-in at the curbside so that you don't have to wait for too long.
What is the check-in policy at Emirates?
- You can check in online 48 hours before your flight.
- Select your preferred seat from the kiosk or at the airport ticket counter
- You can also choose to complete the check-in via the website or app
- Customers have to reach the airport kiosk and verify their documents before the departure
- Get your boarding pass which you can get printed by yourself, or get it done by airport kiosks.
- And get ready to depart!
What is the checked Baggage Allowance policy at Emirates?
- If you are traveling in an Economy Class cabin- Carry 35 kg or 77lbs of baggage.
- If you are traveling Business Class, and then you can carry 40 kg or 88lbs of baggage.
- If you are a First Class passenger, you can have 50kg or 110 lbs of luggage.
- The checked baggage size should not exceed 150 cm in length, width, and height.
- In First and Business class cabins, you can carry two hand baggage pieces, which should not exceed 7kg or 15lbs
- In economy class cabins- you can only carry one piece of baggage that should not exceed 7 kg or 15lbs.
- Carry-on bags must not exceed a total size of 115cm (45in) long x 25cm (10in) high x 40cm (16in) depth.
- Please be aware that if any part of your carry-on bag does not fit within these dimensions, it must be checked at baggage reclaim.
- All check-in bags are subject to inspection by Emirates Security Officers as per UAE regulations. It may include scanning or manual inspection.
Frequently Asked Questions:
When should you arrive at the airport for departure?
If you are traveling on a domestic flight, we recommend reaching the airport at least two to three hours before the scheduled departure time. In addition, if you are traveling on an international flight, the best time to reach the airport is at least four hours before the scheduled departure time. Also, you can save some precious time at the end by completing the check-in process online via the web or app.
What are Emirates Airlines' Popular Destinations?
Over 140 destinations in over 80 countries are served by the Emirates across six continents from its hub in Dubai. The airline flies to Australia, Bangladesh, Brazil, Canada, China, Hong Kong SAR (Special Administrative Region), India, Indonesia, Italy, Japan, Jordan, Korea, Malaysia, Malta, Mexico, Morocco, Oman, Pakistan, Philippines, Qatar Russia, Saudi Arabia Singapore South Africa, Thailand United Arab Emirates (UAE) and Vietnam. In addition to its home base of Dubai International Airport.
What to do if we want to do group check-in?
Group traveling is easier with Emirates. It would be best to reach the airport at least 3 hours before the scheduled departure time for group check-in. The group check-in process is only applicable if there are 10 or more members on the same flight and itinerary.
Why book Emirates flights with Hydra Travels?
There are innumerable reasons why you need to go to Hydra Travels for Emirates Airlines bookings. Apart from offering quick services, we believe in transparency and completely fair dealings. There isn't any doubt about the fact that you will find custom-made options according to your preferences while booking flights with us. Our team of travel experts is available at your service round the clock to offer you guidance and support. So, get in touch with them now!