Etihad Airways is the second biggest airway in the United Arab Emirates. The headquarters is located in the Khalifa City of Abu Dhabi, within a radius of Abu Dhabi International Airport. Etihad Airways was founded in the year 2003 and has become an extensive network globally.
What is the baggage allowance for Etihad?
- Baggage Allowance: Two carry-on which cannot be beyond 17 in x 28 in x 35 in / 45 cm x 72 cm x 90 cm.
- Economy: 50 pounds (23 kg)
- Economy Saver 66 pounds (30 kg)
- Economy Flex: 77 pounds (35 kg)
- Business Class: 88 pounds (40 kg)
- First Class: 110 pounds (50 kg)
- Maximum weight should not be beyond 88 lb/40 kg.
All checked bags must adhere to the maximum linear dimensions of
- To or from Canada and the US: 62 inches (158 cm) or 27.5 x 19.7 x 15 inches (70 x 50 x 38 cm)
- To or from all other destinations: 81.5 inches (207 cm) or 35.4 x 28.3 x 17.7 inches (90 x 72 x 45 cm)
How much does Etihad weigh hand luggage?
Etihad hand luggage should be able to fit the overhead cabin or fit in the front of the seat. In addition, the carry-on hand luggage should not be more than 30 kgs.
Can you check in through an online web portal or app?
Yes, you have the option of the web check-in, allowing you to check in between 1-48 hours before departure time.
What are the ways to change seats while checking in online?
You can do it in both ways:
- Airport kiosk
- Or by web booking
If you are planning to avail the airport check-in option, what should you do?
- Etihad's check-in counters will be open at least three hours before the departure scheduled (four hours for flights from Abu Dhabi).
- Check-in closes 60 minutes before departure,
- Except for Diamond First Class and Pearl Business Class passengers at Abu Dhabi, the check-in closes 45 minutes before departure.
How early should you reach for check-in?
- Check-in shall be open before your scheduled departure at least 4 hours which closes 60 minutes.
- If you are flying business then, 45 minutes
- If you are flying directly to the US, the check-in will close two hours before your scheduled departure time.