Book KLM Flight Tickets with Hydra Travels
If your upcoming travel plans are postponed due to overly-priced flight tickets, you are at the right place. Yes, with Hydra Travels, booking KLM Flights is easier than ever! Our team ensures you enjoy a hassle-free flight booking process on a limited budget. In addition, Hydra Travels helps each passenger with the KLM reservations and associated issues like cancelation, refund, or rescheduling of the flight.
All about KLM Airlines
KLM Royal Dutch Airlines is known to be a flag carrier airline in the Netherlands. Its headquarters are in Amstelveen, and its hubs are at Amsterdam Airport Schiphol and Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport. KLM is known to be the oldest airline globally, still operating under its initial name and has a fleet of 119. It serves and operates towards 145 destinations. Being one of the vital members of the SkyTeam alliance, it also runs a frequent flyer program named Flying Blue.
What is the baggage policy of KLM?
- Item of check-in baggage L+W+ H which should be 158 cm (62 inches) and 23 kgs(50 lbs)
- If you are flying Blue Silver, Gold, and Platinum members, you are allowed to bring one extra item of check-in baggage of the exact dimensions.
- Business Class - 2 items of bags can be checked in with L+W+H of 158 cm (62 inches) and a maximum weight of 32 kgs (70.5) lbs
- If you are flying Blue Silver, Gold, and Platinum members, you can bring one extra item of check-in baggage.
- Baggage Allowance for kids: If you have booked a separate seat for your child, the baggage allowance will be mentioned in the type of ticket you have purchased. And, just in case you have a kid traveling on your lap, you can bring one extra bag up to 22lbs.
What is the check-in policy of KLM?
You can check in yourself through
- Web Check-in
- Mobile Check-in
- Airport Kiosk Check-in
If you're looking for a way to avoid long queues at the check-in counter, online check-in is an option that should be at your fingertips. KLM allows you to complete the check-in process 48 hours up to 1 hour before the departure. You can also choose your preferred boarding group and pay any applicable fees at least 24 hours before the departure. Online check-in will save you time and effort at the last moment. Simply print out your boarding pass and skip those long queues at the airport.
- Use a web browser to get the check-in done
- Complete the check-in process by filling up the relevant information
- After the check-in is done, you will get the boarding pass
- You are required to print your boarding pass at Home
- You have the option to retrieve it from the kiosk itself Or get it at the airport ticket desk
- Tag the checked-in bags
- Then head over to the boarding gate for departure
KLM airlines offer a mobile check-in option, which means you can skip checking in at an airport counter. So, download their app from your Smartphone’s app store for KLM Royal Dutch Airlines. Then fill up your flight details and get your boarding pass. Make sure you carry the printed boarding pass to complete the security check at the airport. After the security check, head to the departure gate for takeoff.
- Check-in through the mobile app before 24 hours of your departure time
- Then, get your boarding pass
- Check-in your bags right away at the airport
- Then head over to the boarding gate for departure
Airport Self-Serve Kiosk
- Here, you are required to check-in before 12 hours before the flight till departure
- Then, get your boarding pass printed from the kiosk
- Check-in your bags right away
- It can be done up until 30 minutes before departure
What is the best time for boarding?
It would be best if you are ready at least 30 minutes before the departure. If not, you might miss the flight. And, if the flight is delayed because of you and other passengers have to suffer, you might need to pay the penalty
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Is there a need to get tested for COVID-19 before the flight?
It depends on the country you would be traveling to as they might require a test to start your trip. So when you book your flight, make sure you are aware of the Covid protocols and policies of the respective destination.
What are the in-flight amenities offered by KLM Airlines?
In-flight amenities include newspapers and magazines, which are free of charge. A selection of movies is also available for a fee, and sometimes free, depending upon the class of service. Passengers can keep up with their personal belongings by using one of KLM's provided locks or by securing them in a safe at each seat. Electronic devices such as laptops can be used during takeoff and landing. The meals served onboard are relishing, and the seats are super comfortable, making your journey enjoyable.
What are some of the popular destinations covered by KLM?
- Atlanta (Hartsfield-Jackson International)
- Amsterdam Schiphol Airport)
- Barcelona Airport
- Boston Logan International)
- Chicago O'Hare Intl. ORD Airport
- Copenhagen (Copenhagen Airport)
- Dubai International Airport
- Dusseldorf International Airport in Germany
- Edinburgh Airport
- Frankfurt International Airport
What is the best way to book low-cost KLM flights?
Reach out to us at Hydra Travels and enjoy KLM airlines reservations at low cost and an affordable trip without compromising on luxury and comfort.