Book Lufthansa Airlines Flight Tickets with Hydra Travels
If you are planning to book Lufthansa Airlines flight ticket for your next trip, Hydra Travels is a one-stop destination for you. We will reserve your tickets on an affordable budget and offer customized services. If you have any queries regarding Lufthansa Airlines Reservations, contact us now, and we will be happy to assist you. Our team is a group of travel experts who have experience in providing complete guidance to passengers with all their issues related to flight tickets.
All about Lufthansa Airlines:
Lufthansa is the largest and most loved German Airline and is widely popular in Europe. It is a significant Star Alliance member and flies to more than 280 destinations in over 90 countries worldwide. The Airline has the slogan "say yes to the world," It is loved globally for providing incredible services. If you wish to know more about the check-in policies, luggage, etc., read this!
What is Lufthansa Airline's baggage policy?
If you wish to check baggage on Lufthansa flights, make sure you follow these conditions:
- For intercontinental flights: Economy class passengers are only allowed one luggage of hand baggage that cannot exceed 17lbs, and the 1 item of check-in luggage cannot weigh more than 50lbs.
- For Premium economy class passengers- The passengers can only carry 17lbs of carry-on luggage and two luggage of check-in baggage maximum weight of 50lbs.
- If you are a business class or first-class passenger- You can travel with two items of hand baggage which should not weigh more than 17lbs.
- The Business Class travelers can check-in only two bags of 70lbs each
- And the first-class passengers can check in three bags of 70lbs each.
- If you are traveling Economy light and carrying infants under the age of 2 years, you can carry luggage that should not weigh more than 50lbs.
- If you have children over two years of age, they should be considered an adult for baggage allowance.
What are the ways to check in?
You can complete the check-in process in three different ways:
- Airport Kiosk
Lufthansa has an online check-in option which can be accessed through a web browser and mobile app. Online Check-in opens 24 hours before departure and closes 60 minutes before take-off. Please note that passengers travelling on Star Alliance flights must check in at least 3 hours before boarding time. Here are the things you need to keep in mind when going for online check-in after Lufthansa Airlines Reservations:
- You have to check in 24 hours before the departure time
- Print your boarding pass at home
- Or get it at the airport kiosk
- Tag checked bags
- Proceed to the gate for departure.
You must arrive at least 90 minutes before the departure time of your flight to ensure that check-in is completed on time. Mobile check-in is a fast and easy way to get through security checkpoints. In addition, you can access your boarding pass directly from your smartphone and use it for hassle-free departure at the airport.
- Check-in 24 hours before your departure time
- Get your boarding pass
- Check in your bags and complete the security check
- Go Straight directly to the departure gate after check-in
Airport Self-Serve Kiosk
You can complete the check-in process after reaching the airport with the help of the Kiosk Counter. Here, you need to enter your ticket details on your own to get the boarding pass. Once done, you can move ahead to fly.
- Check-in before 12 hours of the flight up till the departure
- Get your boarding pass printed
- Check-in your bags
- It can be done in 30 minutes is the check-in deadline
How to book Lufthansa Airlines Tickets with Hydra Travels?
Method 1: Via Website:
The first method to book Lufthansa Airlines tickets is by visiting our website. Use the search engine to find your flight after entering the destinations and dates. You will get a wide range of options. Pick the one that suits you best, and go ahead and book the ticket after making the payment and entering all the details.
Method 2: Via Call
The second method is to call us and get immediate help from our experts. They will book flight tickets for you at a low cost. The process is simple, fast, and hassle-free. Again, you have to call us, and we will cover all your travel woes.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What is the cancelation policy of Lufthansa Airlines?
We recommend you cancel your Lufthansa Airlines flight ticket within 24 hours of the booking. If not, you might have to pay the penalty for late cancelation. In addition, the refund might take at least 7 to 15 working days to reflect in your account
What are the popular destinations of Lufthansa?
As one of Germany's largest airlines, Lufthansa offers direct and connecting flights to over 200 destinations. A few of Lufthansa's most popular destinations are:
- New York City (JFK)
- Los Angeles (LAX)
- Frankfurt (FRA)
- Zurich (ZRH)
- Rome (FCO)
What can I bring on board with Lufthansa Flights?
All cabin baggage must be able to fit under your seat and into an overhead storage compartment, or closet in front of you states Lufthansa. In addition, it includes one personal item (like a purse or a laptop case) that must also be able to fit under your seat. The maximum dimensions for carry-on bags are 22 x 17 x 8 inches. The maximum dimensions for checked luggage are 62 x 45 x 25 inches