Lufthansa is the largest and the most loved German Airline traveled by people in Europe. Lufthansa has the slogan “say yes to the world,” and it is loved globally. If you wish to know more about the check-in policies, luggage, etc., make sure you read this blog!
What is the Lufthansa Airline's baggage policy?
If you wish to check baggage in Lufthansa flights, make sure you follow these conditions:
- For intercontinental flights- the economy class passengers are only allowed one luggage of hand baggage that cannot exceed 8 kg, and the 1 item of check-in luggage cannot weigh more than 23 kg.
- For Premium economy class passengers- The passengers can only carry 8 kg of carry-on luggage and two luggage of check-in baggage maximum weight of 23 kg.
- If you are traveling business class and first-class passengers- the passengers can travel with two items of hand baggage which should not weigh more than 8 kg.
- While business class travelers can check-in only two bags of 32 kg each
- And the first-class passengers can check-in three bags of 32 kg each.
- If you are traveling Economy light and carrying infants under the age of 2 years, you can carry luggage that should not weigh more than 23 kgs.
- If you have children more than two years of age, it should only be considered adult allowance.
What are the ways to check-in?
You can check-in in three ways:
- You have to check-in 24 hours prior to the departure time
- Print your boarding pass at home
- Or get it at the airport kiosk
- Tag checked bags
- Proceed to the gate for departure.
- Check-in 24 hours before your departure time
- Get your boarding pass
- Check-in your bags
- Straight directly to the departure gate after check-in
Airport Self-Serve Kiosk
- Check-in before 12 hours of the flight up till the departure
- Get your boarding pass printed
- Check-in your bags
- It can be done till 30 minutes that is the check-in deadline
What are the ways to book Lufthansa flights?
Follow these steps to know how to book flights through their official website:
- Visit the Lufthansa official website.
- Go to the flight reservation tab.
- Visit the homepage
- Now search for your preferred flights.
- Enter your departure city
- Choose your date of travel.
- Choose the flight details according to your preference.
- After filing in the personal information
- Along with passport details in your account.
- Next, you will need to set up the payment for the flight that you have booked.
- Once you've completed the payment at the website
- You will receive an email with a confirmation number and payment bill.
And you are ready to depart with Lufthansa flights. Make sure you visit the website and book tickets right away!
What happens if you want to cancel a non-refundable flight?
You might be able to avail credit points for your next journey. However, it is always better to cancel as soon as possible to avoid any significant loss.