Qatar Airways is a flag carrier headquartered in Doha with over 150 and more international destinations. Read more to know about Qatar check-in, baggage policy, and so much more!
What is the luggage policy followed in Qatar?
Qatar’s luggage policy allows you to carry one piece of luggage without any cost.
- You may also carry other necessary items, such as a small camera or walking assistant devices.
- If you are a First Class Passengers, then your carry on luggage should not exceed two pieces whose dimensions should not be exceeding 33lb/ 15kg (20 x 15 x 10in/ 50 x 37 x 25cm)
- If you are a Business Class Passengers, then your carry on luggage should not exceed two pieces, and the weight should not be more than 33lb/ 15kg (20 x 15 x 10in/ 50 x 37 x 25cm)
- If you are an Economy Class Passengers, then your luggage should not be one piece not exceed more than 15lb/ 7kg (20 x 15 x 10in/ 50 x 37 x 25cm)
What is the checked baggage allowance?
- Flights to and from Brazil:-allowed baggage two pieces, and the weight should not be more than 70lb (32 kg) and a maximum dimension of 62in (158 cm)
- Flights between Brazil and Argentina:2 pieces each, and the weight should not be more than 50lb (23 kg) and a maximum dimension of 62 in (158 cm)
- All other flights to and from Argentina, the US, and Canada
- If you are a First and Business Class: 2 pieces each not exceeding 70lb or 32kg maximum dimensions 62in or 158cm
- If you are an Economy Class: 2 pieces each not exceeding 50lb or 23kg maximum dimensions 62in or 158cm
- Flights to and from all other global destinations:
- Travelling First Class: 110lb (50kg)
- Travelling Business Class: 88lb (40kg)
- Traveling Economy Class: 66lb (30kg)
What are the ways to check-in?
You can check-in in three ways:
- You have to check-in before 24 hours of your departure time
- Print your boarding pass at home
- Or get it at the airport kiosk
- Tag checked bags
- Check-in 24 hours before your departure time
- Get your boarding pass
- Check-in your bags
- Straight directly to the departure gate after check-in
Airport Self-Serve Kiosk
- Check-in before 12 hours of the flight up till the departure
- Get your boarding pass printed
- Check-in your bags
- It can be done till 30 minutes that is the check-in deadline
What are the ways to book Qatar flights?
- Visit the Qatar official website.
- Go to the flight reservation tab.
- Visit the homepage to check for your flights
- Now search for your preferred flights here
- Enter the departure city that you have planned for
- Choose your date of travel.
- Choose the flight details according to your preference.
- After filing in the personal information
- Along with passport details in your account.
- Next, you will need to set up the payment for the flight that you have booked.
- Once you've completed the payment at the website
- You will receive an email with a confirmation number and payment bill.
Now you are ready to depart with Qatar flights, book your flights right away!